What to Do With Your Money When Crisis Hits by Michelle Singletary
Public Media Market is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. When you shop using our links, we earn a small commission. It’s a great way to support public media at no extra cost to you!
Featured on The Thread: Author Michelle Singletary on managing your money during times of crisis
Drawing on years of experience as an award-winning personal finance columnist, Michelle Singletary shares her expert advice for weathering a financial storm. In this book, she answers the most pressing questions that crop up when money suddenly becomes scarce, like:
- What bills need to be paid first?
- When is it right to dip into savings?
- What are the best ways to cut back on spending?
- How do you keep from panicking when the stock market is down?
- Is this “opportunity” a scam in disguise?
This hands-on guide covers debt concerns, credit card issues, cash-flow problems, and dozens of other common financial matters. Whether you’re in the midst of one crisis or preparing for the next, this book provides the tools to secure your wealth and your future.